Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credits: 0.1 CPD Credits.
Duration: ~45 minutes.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Contamination Control.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $199.00
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Program: CC: Restricted Access Barrier Systems (RABS) Glove Training
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. This course focuses on the proper use of Restricted Barrier Access Systems (RABS) gloves. The purpose of this course is to provide an understanding of best practice of RABS glove use in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment. Upon completion of this course, you will have a greater understanding of the following, the role of the RABS gloves within a manufacturing environment, RABS glove physical testing process, RABS glove visual inspection process, maintaining laminar airflow during interventions and RABS glove finger dab sampling
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with passing score within a 90-day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
CC: Restricted Access Barrier Systems (RABS) Glove Training course is included in the following Professional Certification Programs:
The Role of RABS Gloves
Protection from Contamination
Vulnerability of RABS Gloves
The RABS Glove Inspection Process
RABS Glove Physical Testing
RABS Glove Visual Inspection
Maintaining Laminar Airflow During Interventions
What is Laminar Airflow?
'First Air' Principles
RABS Glove Finger Dab Sampling
RABS Finger Dab Sampling Instructions
Cleaning of Gloves After Finger Dab Sampling
This training program has been developed to train employees with Intermediate Knowledge of Contamination Control and Aseptic Techniques.
Online Training: The Benefits of Remote Learning & eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.