Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credits: 0.1 CPD Credits.
Duration: ~45 minutes.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $199.00
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Program: GMP: Introduction to Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) are a set of principles that systematically minimize risks associated primarily with pharmaceutical and medical device production in order to ensure the purity, safety, and efficacy of the products. The regulations that govern GMP require a quality approach to the manufacture of these products, such that errors, mix-ups, and contamination are minimized. The ultimate goal of GMP is to protect consumers from potentially dangerous or ineffective products.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with passing score within a 90-day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
GMP: Introduction to Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) course is included in the following Professional Certification Programs:
What is GMP?
What is cGMP?
World Health Organization's Definition of GMP
Regulations & Guidelines
GMP Regulations & Guidelines
How Do GMPs of Different Countries Compare?
International Conference on Harmonization (ICH)
European Medicines Agency (EMEA)
UK Medicines & Healthcare (MHRA)
US - Food and Drug Administration
Good Manufacturing Practice Concept
What Indirect Activities Does GMP Cover?
Life Cycle Phases of GMP
This training program has been developed to train employees with Basic Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Online Training: The Benefits of Remote Learning & eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.