Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credits: 0.1 CPD Credits.
Duration: ~45 minutes.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Medical Device Regulatory Affairs.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $199.00
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Program: ISO 13485:2016 - Measurement Analysis and Improvement (Chapter 8 - Part B)
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. On occasion there will be product that is nonconforming to the required product specification. This may occur at any stage of product realization, from an incoming material to an in-process check, or finished product testing or inspection prior to entering the market, or in some cases, even after a product has entered into the market. The organization must have a process to ensure that product which does not conform to the product requirements is identified and controlled to prevent its unintended use or delivery.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with passing score within a 90-day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
ISO 13485:2016 - Measurement Analysis and Improvement (Chapter 8 - Part B) course is included in the following Professional Certification Programs:
CFR, ICH and The FDA
Challenges Facing the Medical Device Industry
Single User License
Measurement Analysis & Improvement - Part B
Control of Nonconforming Product
General - Product Specification
General - SOP Nonconforming Materials
Actions in Response to Nonconforming Product Detected Before Delivery
Actions in Response to Nonconforming Product Detected Before Delivery - 100% Inspection
Actions in Response to Nonconforming Product Detected After Delivery
Actions in Response to Nonconforming Product Detected After Delivery - Minor Misprint
Actions in Response to Nonconforming Product Detected After Delivery - Major Misprint
Analysis of Data
Ultimate Goal - QMS is Effective
General - Corrective Action / Preventative Action
Corrective Action - Two Factors
Corrective Action - Severity
Corrective Action - Initiation
Corrective Action - Team & Description
Corrective Action - Plan
Corrective Action - Investigation Phase
Corrective Action - Plan
Corrective Action - Evidence
Corrective Action - Effectiveness Check
This training program has been developed to train employees with Intermediate Knowledge of ISO 13485:2016 (Medical Devices).
Online Training: The Benefits of Remote Learning & eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.