Duration: 0.5 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 0.5
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Genetics: Introduction to DNA - The Building Blocks of Life
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
Genetics: Introduction to DNA The Building Blocks of Life is a course that focuses on DNA and its association with pharmaceuticals. Key course elements include subjects such as DNA transcription, protein synthesis, inheritance and RNA translation. Understanding the mechanics of genetics and its application in pharma is essential in pushing the frontiers of the pharmaceutical industry to come up with novel, DNA-based treatments. These have the potential to be the cure for some conditions that are currently difficult to treat such as autoimmune diseases.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
BioPharma Institute has two decades of experience in providing excellent tuition in the pharmaceutical industry. Over this time, it has evolved to become the cutting-edge in online professional pharmaceutical training. The fact that all types of clients including individuals, small organizations and large firms have benefitted from our training is testament to our training quality.
Our online courses are up-to-date and designed to cover the major issues currently facing the biotech industry. Our certificates are also recognized by a wide variety of institutions, making it an excellent tool not only to sharpen your knowledge but to also increase your credentials for employment.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The Genetics: Introduction to DNA - The Building Blocks of Life course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
The Building Blocks of Life: DNA
A,G,C, and T
Translation to RNA
To teach the basics about DNA structure, and how it is used as the code of life to build the cells. Learners will understand the structure of DNA and how it is replicated via transcription, translated into RNA, and then interpreted by the ribosomes to manufacture proteins.
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.