Duration: 0.5 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 0.5
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Genetic Inheritance: Dominant vs. Recessive
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
Genetic Inheritance: Dominant vs. Recessive is a course that describes the process of inheritance through dominant and recessive genes. This field of genetics was pioneered by Gregor Mendel primarily through his experiments using pea plants. This course explains the finer details of both dominant and recessive inheritance, its role in the present and potential opportunities for modifying the processes to various ends. The course is described mainly via illustrations and interactive lessons.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
Getting a certificate at BioPharma Institute has numerous benefits. Our Institute has been in existence for over two decades and has served a wide array of clients including small firms and large pharmaceutical companies. Students enrolling on our online programs have immediate access to the entire program, and have multiple chances at taking the final assessment for a passing grade of 80%. BioPharma Institute. Our certificates are recognized by a wide variety of bodies and institutions and can be used as an upgrade to one's current credentials, or as a course certificate on its own.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The Genetic Inheritance: Dominant vs. Recessive course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
To teach the basics about inheritance, and how the shuffling of dominant and recessive genes are expressed as dominant, intermediate, or recessive phenotypes. Learners will understand how inheritance works and will run experiments to see how pea plants inherit traits through cross-breeding studies.
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.