Duration: 0.5 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 0.5
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Genetic Inheritance: Incomplete Dominance and Co-dominance
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
The Genetic Inheritance: Incomplete Dominance and Co-dominance is a BioPharma Institute Genetic Inheritance course that takes students through the details of incomplete dominance and co-dominance. These play a major role in inheritance of various features as well as some illnesses. The course takes the students through cross-breeding experiments showing these phenomena. Snapdragon plants, pea plants and lentils are used as demonstrations for incomplete dominance and co-dominance, and human traits are also examined for the same.
This training course at BioPharma Institute is available immediately upon order. The lessons are delivered via a variety of media including voiceovers and high quality animations. Enrollees have 24/7 access for 90 days for individuals, and 180 days for Professional Certification Programs.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
The BioPharma Institute has been in existence for two decades, and has served both individuals and major pharmaceutical, biotech, and healthcare organizations. On course completion, the certificate of completion is immediately available to the student after passing the multiple-choice examination at the end of the session (one has unlimited chances to repeat the examination, until they pass it). Our certificates are recognized by a wide range of reputable companies.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The Genetic Inheritance: Incomplete Dominance and Co-dominance course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
Pea Plants Study
Snapdragon Plants Study
Lentil Plant Study
The concept of complete dominance, incomplete dominance, and co-dominance will be understood. How the genotypes in cross-breeding can be used to determine the ratio of phenotypes in offspring during careful cross-breeding experiments will be understood.
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.