Duration: 0.5 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 0.5
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Genetic Inheritance: Natural Selection
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
The course on Natural Selection is part of the Genetic Inheritance series of courses. It uses three case studies together with a number of interactive lessons to provide information about how natural selection happens, and how it shapes the demographics of a population. In addition to interactive lessons, voice overs, illustrations and high quality animations are also used to disseminate the information.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
All courses at BioPharma Institute are immediately available upon enrolment, as is the certificate upon completion of the course and passing of the multiple choice final assessment. BioPharma Institute is a two-decade old online portal that provides Certificate Program and other training in the fields of biology and pharmaceuticals. Since inception, we have served a wide variety of parties including large corporations and individuals. Our certificates are recognized by a wide number of firms and institutions. We also provide concise course notes in PDF format for reference for specific training programs. If you are looking for convenient online training, whether as a refresher course or a new skill upgrade, our institute is the brand you can trust.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The Genetic Inheritance: Natural Selection course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
The Butterfly Case Study
The Finch Case Study
The Mice Case Study
To teach the basics about natural selection, and how it is used by difference species to adapt to a changing environment. Learners will understand how natural selection works and run experiments to see how species will evolve over 100s of years.
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.