Duration: 0.5 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 0.5
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Genetic Identity: DNA Fingerprinting to Solve Crimes
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
Genetic Identity: DNA Fingerprinting to Solve Crimes is a course offered at BioPharma Institute. It demonstrates the techniques used in criminology using DNA evidence such as fingerprinting. Since fingerprints are unique to individuals, they are used as a method of uniquely identifying individuals, just as DNA would. This course depends on interactive lessons, case studies and voice overs to shed light on how DNA fingerprinting is used in solving crimes. This involves all the steps from sample collection to matching the evidence with the suspect. Though detailed, the course is fun and easy to understand due to the nature of its delivery.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
At BioPharma Institute, learners have the opportunity to start taking the course as soon as they enroll for it, with no delay. Progress checks, easy navigation, high quality animation and voice overs are used for teaching purposes to make all the courses as engaging as possible. PDF course notes are also available for reference for select courses. BioPharma Institute courses are recognized by a wide variety of bodies including major pharmaceutical industries. Once the course requirements are met, a certificate of completion is immediately available for the learner.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The Genetic Identity: DNA Fingerprinting to Solve Crimes course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
The learner will be able to describe DNA genotypes and DNA fingerprinting in detail, and will understand how it is used to solve crimes.
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.