Duration: 2 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 2
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Good Laboratory Practices.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $195.00
Training Program: GLP: Introduction to QC
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
This online course introduces students to the basic requirements and concepts of Good Quality Control Laboratory Practices. It will review the standards used in the industry and specify QC requirements and define the elements in establishing a Quality Manual and Laboratory Quality System for a chemical analytical library. The course includes an introduction and sections on the lab quality system, basic safety practices, laboratory documents, record-keeping, test specifications and methods, and a conclusion summarizing the previously listed topics. Once all course requirements have been satisfied you will have access to a Certificate of Completion in PDF format.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
BioPharma Institute's certifications are recognized by a wide spectrum of industries and our training solutions can be customizable to fill specific organization needs. Since 1997, we have been aiding thousands of businesses in the training of their employees. We are one of the top online training institutes for professionals working in the healthcare, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology industry.
Whether your organization needs to run a small scale refresher course or a large-scale training program for new employees, the BioPharma Institute has supreme industry knowledge and resources to deliver high-quality training for you, your employees, and your colleagues. Our state-of-the-art e-learning system makes online learning a breeze while providing various educational tools to help students learn the essentials.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The GLP: Introduction to QC course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
3. Reviews and Assessments
THE LAB QUALITY SYSTEM
BASIC SAFETY PRACTICES
TEST METHODS AND SPECIFICATIONS
List typical chapters of a Laboratory Quality Manual.
State some basic laboratory safety practices.
Describe the linkage between various laboratory documents.
State the 'rules' for record keeping and data recording.
List the key features of test methods and specifications.
State why GLP housekeeping is important.
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's requirements
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If POs are required, request an invoice to start the procurement process
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications could be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.