Duration: 2 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 2
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Good Laboratory Practices.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $195.00
Training Program: GLP: Sampling Plans
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
This online course discusses the unique problems found in pharmaceutical production, whether inactive or active chemical materials, unprinted or printed packaging materials, process water, in-process materials, or finished product. Additionally, there is a review of the application and theory of practical and statistical sampling plans. The course covers an introduction to sampling plans, reading attribute sampling plans, cGMP requirements for chemicals, cGMP requirements for printed matter, sampling techniques and pooling, targeted sampling plans, and a summary of all previously listed topics at the end. Once all course requirements have been satisfied the student will have immediate access to a certificate of completion in PDF format.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
If you are looking for a way to train your employees economically without having to remove them from the workplace for a full day course, the BioPharma Institute is a training partner trusted by many. We can cater to both small-scale and large-scale training requests, and further customize the training for your employees, as per your company's specific requirements. Throughout the training, students will engage in active learning with the help of implements, such as videos, engaging animations, voice-overs, and more.
Our e-learning courses make it convenient for companies to train their employees on a flexible schedule, without having to set aside time in which to take live classes. For more than two decades, the BioPharma Institute has been providing online training solutions for thousands of organizations in the pharmaceutical, healthcare, and biotech industries.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The GLP: Sampling Plans course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
INTRODUCTION TO SAMPLING PLANS
2. Purpose of sampling
3. Sampling requirements
4. Sampling steps
5. Sampling plans
READING ATTRIBUTE SAMPLING PLANS
8. Defining an attribute
9. AQL I
10. AQL II
11. Parameters I
12. Parameters II
13. Parameters III
14. Reading plans I
15. Reading plans II
16. Reading plans III
17. Try some sampling plans
CGMP REQUIREMENTS FOR CHEMICALS
20. Chemicals requirements
21. Supplier qualification
22. Chemical testing plans
23. Microbial testing plans
CGMP REQUIREMENTS FOR PRINTED MATTER
25. Printed matter requirements
SAMPLING TECHNIQUES AND POOLING
28. Content uniformity
29. Liquids sampling issues
30. Pooling/compositing rules
31. Sampling frequency
32. Zero Acceptance Number
TARGETED SAMPLING PLANS
36. Targeted sampling
37. Water samples
38. Sampling points
Describe the considerations for setting up sampling plans.
Read and interpret an attribute sampling plan.
List special cGMP requirements for sampling chemicals.
List special cGMP requirements for sampling printed matter and components.
State the cGMP expectations for sample protection and pooling.
Set up targeted sampling plans for a purified/WFI water system.
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's requirements
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If POs are required, request an invoice to start the procurement process
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications could be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.