Duration: 2 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 2
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Good Laboratory Practices.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $195.00
Training Program: GLP: Sampling Plans
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
This online course discusses the unique problems found in pharmaceutical production, whether inactive or active chemical materials, unprinted or printed packaging materials, process water, in-process materials, or finished product. Additionally, there is a review of the application and theory of practical and statistical sampling plans. The course covers an introduction to sampling plans, reading attribute sampling plans, cGMP requirements for chemicals, cGMP requirements for printed matter, sampling techniques and pooling, targeted sampling plans, and a summary of all previously listed topics at the end. Once all course requirements have been satisfied the student will have immediate access to a certificate of completion in PDF format.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
If you are looking for a way to train your employees economically without having to remove them from the workplace for a full day course, the BioPharma Institute is a training partner trusted by many. We can cater to both small-scale and large-scale training requests, and further customize the training for your employees, as per your company's specific requirements. Throughout the training, students will engage in active learning with the help of implements, such as videos, engaging animations, voice-overs, and more.
Our e-learning courses make it convenient for companies to train their employees on a flexible schedule, without having to set aside time in which to take live classes. For more than two decades, the BioPharma Institute has been providing online training solutions for thousands of organizations in the pharmaceutical, healthcare, and biotech industries.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The GLP: Sampling Plans course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
INTRODUCTION TO SAMPLING PLANS
Describe the considerations for setting up sampling plans.
Online Training Programs Include:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, user name, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced training: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.