Duration: 2 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 2
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Good Laboratory Practices.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $195.00
Training Program: GLP: Microbiology and QC
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
This online course provides an introduction to the basic requirements and concepts of quality control for microbiological testing laboratories operating under good laboratory practice (GLP) guidelines. The course reviews an introduction to the requirements and basic concepts, discusses issues that laboratory auditors focus on, and specific regulatory requirements for pharmaceuticals, including guidelines and requirements for microbial limits for non-sterile products. Additionally, the course reviews the current laboratory guidelines published by the FDA and the TGA. This program covers basic microbiology, objectionable organisms, GLP requirements, waste disposal and housekeeping, materials flow, and a conclusion which summarizes the previously listed topics. Once all course requirements have been satisfied the student will have immediate access to a certificate of completion in PDF format.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
No matter if taking our pharmaceutical training programs as a new employee or as a refresher course, students will find our online learning solutions to be effective, comprehensive, and flexible. Our e-learning system comes with reinforcing learning supplements, such as voice-overs, progress checks, high-quality animations, and more, in order to assist our students in understanding the various learning concepts of the program.
At BioPharma Institute, we cater to individuals who are seeking an upgrade to their skills. Since 1997, we have been training employees from large corporations to small businesses. If you are looking for online training courses that are recognized across a wide range of biotech, healthcare, and pharma companies, we have the proven training methods that you can rely on.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The GLP: Microbiology and QC course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
--Identify different classes of micro-organisms.
Online Training Programs Include:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, user name, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced training: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.