Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credit Hours: 2 credits.
Duration: ~2 hour(s).
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Good Laboratory Practices.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $195.00
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Program: GLP: Microbiology and QC
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
This online course provides an introduction to the basic requirements and concepts of quality control for microbiological testing laboratories operating under good laboratory practice (GLP) guidelines. The course reviews an introduction to the requirements and basic concepts, discusses issues that laboratory auditors focus on, and specific regulatory requirements for pharmaceuticals, including guidelines and requirements for microbial limits for non-sterile products. Additionally, the course reviews the current laboratory guidelines published by the FDA and the TGA. This program covers basic microbiology, objectionable organisms, GLP requirements, waste disposal and housekeeping, materials flow, and a conclusion which summarizes the previously listed topics. Once all course requirements have been satisfied the student will have immediate access to a certificate of completion in PDF format.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
No matter if taking our pharmaceutical training programs as a new employee or as a refresher course, students will find our online learning solutions to be effective, comprehensive, and flexible. Our e-learning system comes with reinforcing learning supplements, such as voice-overs, progress checks, high-quality animations, and more, in order to assist our students in understanding the various learning concepts of the program.
At BioPharma Institute, we cater to individuals who are seeking an upgrade to their skills. Since 1997, we have been training employees from large corporations to small businesses. If you are looking for online training courses that are recognized across a wide range of biotech, healthcare, and pharma companies, we have the proven training methods that you can rely on.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with passing score within a 90-day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The GLP: Microbiology and QC Course is Included in the Following Professional Certification Programs:
Full List of Programs in the Good Laboratory Practices Catalog:
|Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) Professional Certification Program: The Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) Professional Certification Program comprises a set of seven courses designed to provide a comprehensive overview of good lab practice concepts and requirements in compliance w ... Learn more|
|Quality Control in the Laboratory Professional Certification Program: The Quality Control in the Laboratory Professional Certification Program is an online program offered by BioPharma Institute. The program provides training on the current standards governing lab professionals a ... Learn more|
|Microbiology Lab Techniques and Quality Control Professional Certification Program: The Microbiology Lab Techniques and Quality Control Professional Certification Program offers a comprehensive overview of requirements and concepts necessary for compliance with quality control in any microbiol ... Learn more|
|GLP: Introduction to QC: This online course introduces students to the basic requirements and concepts of Good Quality Control Laboratory Practices. It will review the standards used in the industry and specify QC requirements and defi ... Learn more|
|GLP: QC in a Regulated Laboratory: This online course introduces students to the basic requirements and concepts of quality control in a regulated pharmaceutical laboratory. It discusses issues that laboratory auditors focus on. Also presented w ... Learn more|
|GLP: Basic Statistics for QC Laboratories: This online course covers a number of practical and essential statistical techniques that are needed for the analyst working in a laboratory setting. Students will learn how and when to apply techniques to data ... Learn more|
|GLP: Sampling Plans: This online course discusses the unique problems found in pharmaceutical production, whether inactive or active chemical materials, unprinted or printed packaging materials, process water, in-process materials, ... Learn more|
|GLP: Stability Programs: This online course introduces the student to the requirements for stability programs, how they are reviewed, and their purpose. Also presented will be the basic requirements for scheduling tests. The course cov ... Learn more|
|GLP: Microbiology and QC: This online course provides an introduction to the basic requirements and concepts of quality control for microbiological testing laboratories operating under good laboratory practice (GLP) guidelines. The cour ... Learn more|
|GLP: Microbiology Laboratory Techniques: This online course describes a number of fundamental procedures and techniques that are used regularly in laboratories dealing in microbiology. The course covers topics such as biohazard cabinets and laminar fl ... Learn more|
|GLP Quality Control: Analytical Method Validation: A fundamental QC requirement, both for GMP inspection of laboratories and product registration, is the analytical test method validation. Worldwide GMP auditing trends are currently focusing on Good Laboratory ... Learn more|
|GLP Quality Control: IQ/OQ and Calibration of Lab Equipment: This course is to be taken online, and covers the requirements for the qualification of laboratory instruments, including Performance Qualification (PQ), Operational Qualification (OQ), and Installation Qualifi ... Learn more|
Online Training: The Benefits of eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's requirements
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization