Duration: 2 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 2
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Good Laboratory Practices.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $195.00
Training Program: GLP Quality Control: IQ/OQ and Calibration of Lab Equipment
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
This course is to be taken online, and covers the requirements for the qualification of laboratory instruments, including Performance Qualification (PQ), Operational Qualification (OQ), and Installation Qualification (IQ). An explanation of the relationship between qualification, user requirement specifications, and vendors is given. Also, the program addressed is a different approach to complex and simple instruments. Collaboration requirements and specifications for chromatographic systems, spectrophotometers, and dissolution apparatus are reviewed. Once all course requirements have been satisfied, the student will have immediate access to a certificate of completion in PDF format.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
By employing new automated tracking systems coupled with advanced e-learning training techniques, the BioPharma Institute is helping companies maintain training records, educate their employees, and improve their quality of service, overall. In addition to providing online training, we've also been assisting other healthcare and biotechnology businesses develop over the years.
The BioPharma Institute has both the course content and the experience needed to deliver the highest quality training to you, your colleagues, and/or your employees. These are details needed to succeed in achieving professional objectives and to advance careers. At BioPharma Institute, we offer the training programs necessary to help you achieve professional and corporate objectives.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The GLP Quality Control: IQ/OQ and Calibration of Lab Equipment course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
QC REGULATIONS AND QUALIFICATION
--Describe the steps involved in IQ and OQ of instruments.
Online Training Programs Include:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, user name, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced training: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.