Duration: 1 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 1
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $95.00
Training Program: GMP: Surviving an FDA Inspection
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
This GMP - Surviving an FDA Inspection Program teaches participants how to behave during, how to plan for, and what to expect from an inspection. This program has demonstrations involving different response strategies and interviews. The objective of this course covers training which provides the learner with a deeper knowledge within this subject matter through high quality animations, progress checks, easy navigation, and voice-overs. The final assessment can be taken as many times as necessary in order to pass. Once all course requirements have been satisfied, the student will have access to a Certificate of Completion in PDF format.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
Through more than two decades, the BioPharma Institute has compiled numerous online courses, books, seminars (both recorded and live), and other training implements which are used to instruct the various aspects of particular job functions and industry related applications. We have successfully provided solutions through online training to thousands of United States and overseas corporations.
The BioPharma Institute has both the course content and the experience needed to deliver training of high quality to you, your colleagues, or employees. The Institute can supply businesses of any size with the education needed to succeed, advance careers, and achieve objectives of a professional nature.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The GMP: Surviving an FDA Inspection course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
Outline is not currently available, online. If you would like an outline of this training program, complete the Contact Us form at the bottom of this page.
The objective for this training is to provide the learner with a deeper knowledge within this subject matter.
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.