Duration: 1 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 1
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $95.00
Training Program: GMP: Understanding Validation
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
This GMP - Understanding Validation program provides a overview of good manufacturing practice, with a comprehensive emphasis to understanding validation. This course, which is based on a 2008 guidance document on validation, delves into the intricate practices and rules of validation. The objective of this course is to provide the learner with a deeper knowledge within this subject matter true progress checks, easy navigation, high quality animations, and voice-overs, among other learning tools. The final assessment can be taken as many times as necessary in order for the student to pass. Once all course requirements have been satisfied a certificate of completion is immediately available via PDF.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
The BioPharma Institute has all of the course content and experience needed to deliver training of high quality to you, your colleagues, and your employees. No matter how big or how small your company, we can deliver what is needed in order for students to succeed, advance their careers, and achieve their professional objectives.
We have assisted many corporations with their training needs, records management, and more. BioPharma Institute combines advanced e-learning training techniques and new automated tracking systems in order to assist companies in the education of their employees, the maintaining of training records, and the overall improvement in the quality of service they offer.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The GMP: Understanding Validation course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
Outline is not currently available, online. If you would like an outline of this training program, complete the Contact Us form at the bottom of this page.
The objective for this training is to provide the learner with a deeper knowledge within this subject matter.
Online Training Programs Include:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, user name, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced training: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.