Duration: 0.6 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 1
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Heart Failure: Cause
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. More than one in four Americans has some type of cardiovascular disease that can eventually lead to heart failure (HF), the inability of the heart to pump a sufficient amount of blood into the blood vessels. Many of these diseases have common risk factors and an interrelated pathogenesis. Despite recent therapeutic advances, heart failure is the only major cardiovascular disorder that is increasing in incidence and prevalence.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The Heart Failure: Cause course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
1. Course Information
2. Interface Tour
3. Course Overview
5. Occurrence and Impact
6. Progress Check
8. Types of Heart Failure
9. The Frank-Starling Mechanism
10. Compensating Mechanisms
11. Autonomic Response
12. Underlying Conditions
13. Progress Check
Describe the pathophysiology of heart failure.
Identify the morbidity and mortality associated with heart failure.
Describe the economic impact of heart failure.
Define heart failure and describe its types and causes.
Describe the Frank-Starling Mechanism in a normal heart and a failing heart.
Discuss compensatory mechanisms that are initiated in response to heart failure.
Explain the role of the autonomic nervous system in heart failure.
List some underlying conditions that may lead to heart failure.
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's requirements
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If POs are required, request an invoice to start the procurement process
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications could be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.