Duration: 0.9 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 1
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Microarrays
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. The microarrays course describes the various chip fabrication techniques, image and data analysis, and the uses of microarrays for re-sequencing, expression studies and genotyping.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The Microarrays course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
1. Course Description
2. Interface Tour
3. Historical Perspective
4. Course Overview
6. Types of Probes
7. Progress Check
10. In Situ Oligonucleotides
11. Oligonucleotide Deposition
12. cDNA Preparation
13. DNA Arrays
14. Array Surfaces
15. Progress Check
17. Types and Labeling
18. RNA Amplification
19. Progress Check
21. Hybridization Conditions
22. Progress Check
24. Why Fluorescence?
25. Scanning Technology
26. Progress Check
30. Cluster Analysis
31. Progress Check
35. Expression Analyses
36. Liquid Arrays-MPSS
37. Progress Check
39. Summary and Future Trends
Explain the relevance of microarray technology in genomics.
Describe how different kinds of microarrays are fabricated.
Describe how microarray experiments are performed.
Explain how microarrays are scanned, and how the fluorescent output is analyzed to generate quantitative data.
Explain how bioinformatics is used in microarray data analysis.
Understand how microarrays are currently used.
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.