Duration: 2 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 2
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Medical Device Regulatory Affairs.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $199.00
Training Program: Medical Device Quality Management: CAPA Systems
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
The ability to correct and identify existing problems and implement controls to prevent potential problems is essential for efficient quality management processes, safety products, and continued customer satisfaction. This course introduces the student to the requirements of a corrective and preventive action (CAPA) system. Course objectives are as follows: To describe the escalation process and tracking in a CAPA system, to explain the importance of investigation and risk assessment and the critical elements of a CAPA system, to list the various processes and phases of the successful CAPA system, and to identify the regulatory requirements for a CAPA system. The course includes an introduction and covers topics such as elements of successful CAPA systems, the CAPA system, regulations, escalation and tracking, and a conclusion that summarizes all of the previously listed topics.
Once all course requirements have been satisfied, a certificate of completion is immediately available. Course takers can attempt the final assessment any number of times, as needed, in order to achieve a passing grade.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
By employing advanced e-learning training techniques, and coupling them with new automated tracking systems, the BioPharma Institute provides professionally designed online courses which are effective at training, and assist those with advancing their careers. The BioPharma Institute also assists companies through maintaining training records, the education of their employees, and assisting them with improving their overall quality of service. Over two decades, the BioPharma Institute has compiled a comprehensive offering of learning tools such as books, recorded seminars, live seminars, and online courses. These tools are used to instruct the many aspects of specific applications and job functions found within the healthcare, biotech, and pharmaceutical industries.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The Medical Device Quality Management: CAPA Systems course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
--Identify the regulatory requirements for a CAPA system.
Online Training Programs Include:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, user name, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced training: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.