Duration: 0.6 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 1
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Overactive Bladder (OAB): Cause
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. Overactive bladder is a disorder where patients experience urinary urgency and frequency, with or without urge incontinence. Worldwide, more than 50 million people in developed countries report overactive bladder (OAB). In addition to reviewing urinary tract structure and function, this course discusses the pathophysiology of OAB.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The Overactive Bladder (OAB): Cause course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
1. Course Information
2. Interface Tour
3. Course Overview
URINARY TRACT STRUCTURE
5. The Urinary Tract
6. Neuronal Control of the Bladder
7. Neurotransmitter Activity
8. Bladder Function
9. Progress Check
PATHOLOGICAL BASIS OF OAB
11. Types of Urinary Incontinence
12. Overactive Bladder
13. Progress Check
15. Incidence and Prevalence
16. Progress Check
Describe the primary anatomical features of the lower urinary tract. Discuss nervous system control of the lower urinary tract. Summarize how various neurotransmitters modulate bladder function. Describe three types of urinary incontinence. Name the three hallmark symptoms of overactive OAB. Distinguish between 'Wet OAB' and 'Dry OAB.' Discuss OAB prevalence and incidence. Summarize the economic impact of OAB. Explain four psychological and medical consequences of OAB.
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.