|Credits Hours: 2|
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Social Media for Healthcare Overview: Essentials and legal concerns
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. An outline for how to structure your online presence
30% off when you buy the full 8 webinar certification series
What do you know about social media? Are you just dipping your toe in because you heard it's useful? This webinar will help you figure out which tools you'd like to use to listen and engage with stakeholders. We'll talk about regulations, how to make sure you stay within HIPPA, IRB and FDA guidelines. And we'll share the dozens of ways you can use social media to improve patient and participant experience, gain trust, gain community, without compromising privacy or breaking rules. We'll also look at case studies of what some pharma and healthcare companies are doing, what's working, and what isn't.
Get Your Questions Answered:
In order to effectively answer the questions of the participants, this interactive webinar is limited to 35 people. There is also a question-and-answer session at the end of the webinar.
During this 90 minute webinar, in an easy-to-follow process, we'll cover the essential steps you can follow to figure out where you are, where you need to be and what you need to do to get there. We'll answer all of these questions and more:
1. What legal issues exist around healthcare and social media right now.
2. How to recruit for clinical trials online and stay within the law.
3. How to listen to your patients or participants, answer, and stay within HIPPA.
4. Twitter, what it is and how it helps you gain market share and build community.
5. LinkedIn, what it is and how it helps you achieve your personal and professional goals.
6. Your Website: How to optimize it to achieve your goals.
7. RSS feeds: Learn what they are and how they help you stay on top of new regulations and guidelines for your industry.
8. Using social media to gain attendance for offline events
9. BONUS: How to connect with patient communities and start listening to what they need.
NEW! The following bonus materials are included with this webinar:
1. A social media checklist to help you get started with must know and must do social media tasks.
2. Sample survey questions for your patients or participants to see where they are active online.
3. A comprehensive checklist of what to do before you build any social media presence
4. How to create community in a process tree diagram
Step-By-Step Live Demonstration:
During this webinar, we will learn the fundamentals of social media, what current regulations exist, and explore each channel in detail to get a sense of which channel is right for you, as well as ways to survey your current patients and participants to see where they are. We'll even show case studies of who is doing this right.
About the presenters:
Terry Carmichael has founded several successful online businesses; including GeneTree, LabDraw, AbuseCheck, American Paternity Association, the BioPharma Institute. Many of the website Terry has worked to promote attract millions of visitors each year and generate revenues via selling laboratory testing services, pharmaceutical products, advertising, and provider membership programs.
Mazarine Treyz has blogged since 1999 and worked in healthcare environments from 1992 to 2005. She has created social media policies and procedures for organizations since 2006. She has worked everywhere from small family practitioner offices to large urban hospitals. She is a featured workshop presenter on social media for healthcare at the Texas Organization for Rural Clinics and Hospitals Conference in September, 2011. Ms. Treyz loves to coach people, businesses, and nonprofits in how to use websites and blogs for professional and personal success. Visit http://TreyzSocialMedia.com for articles on how to make the most of social media. Follow her on twitter at @ctrlsearch, and say hello!
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The Social Media for Healthcare Overview: Essentials and legal concerns course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
Outline is not currently available, online. If you would like an outline of this training program, complete the Contact Us form at the bottom of this page.
The objective for this training is to provide the learner with a deeper knowledge within this subject matter.
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.