|Credits Hours: 2|
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Dominating LinkedIn: How to engage people and build trust in 30 days
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. A step-by-step guide to creating healthcare community and gaining credibility on LinkedIn
30% off when you buy the full 8 webinar certification series
According to a recent study, recruiters use online reputational data when hiring 85% of the time, and they only see this trend continuing in the future. Did you know that LinkedIn is the second or third thing that comes up when people Google your name? How much does your LinkedIn Profile show you at your best? If it's blank, it will be difficult for people to learn about you quickly and decide to hire you. This webinar will show you step by step how to create a strategy around your LinkedIn Profile to establish your reputation as a powerful and intelligent resource in your area of expertise. It will also help you establish a LinkedIn Group for your healthcare organization, as well as help you get more attendees at your events, and more.
Get Your Questions Answered:
In order to effectively answer the questions of the participants, this interactive webinar is limited to 35 people. There is also a question-and-answer session at the end of the webinar.
During this 90 minute webinar, in an easy-to-follow process, we'll cover the essential steps you can follow to take your LinkedIn profile from barely filled out to full-on success. We'll answer all of these questions and more:
1. How do you identify which groups to join?
2. What sort of testimonials will be useful for you?
3. How do you make a successful LinkedIn group for your company?
4. How can you identify and motivate influencers to connect with you?
5. What kinds of Answers are the best on LinkedIn Answers?
6. How can you use the Skills section to show off your strengths?
7. What's a hidden tool that can garner more exposure for your book or research article?
8. How do you highlight your areas of expertise?
9. What is the proper follow up procedure when requesting to connect with people?
10. BONUS: How to create a LinkedIn policy of who to follow, who to connect with, and who not to connect with.
NEW! The following bonus materials are included with this webinar:
1. Sample LinkedIn profiles that show you what is possible!
2. Sample LinkedIn Answers that were voted best answer.
3. A visual process flow document to help you follow the right steps.
Step-By-Step Live Demonstration:
During this webinar, we will learn the fundamentals of building a successful LinkedIn Profile. We'll check out LinkedIn Answers, Slideshare, Booklists, Skills, and more, and answer your questions with live demos. We'll even critique a few participant profiles to show areas for improvement.
About the presenter:
Mazarine Treyz has used LinkedIn since 2007. She created a LinkedIn group that increased event attendance from 500 to 1,500 over one year. She has created a profile that shows her expertise and has gotten new clients and partnerships through LinkedIn. Her answers have been chosen as best answer in five categories on LinkedIn. She has run job clubs, career fairs and coached people in how to use LinkedIn for business and personal success since 2008.
Mazarine Treyz has blogged since 1999 and worked in healthcare environments from 1992 to 2005. She has created social media policies and procedures for organizations since 2006. She has worked everywhere from small family practitioner offices to large urban hospitals. She is a featured workshop presenter on social media for healthcare at the Texas Organization for Rural Clinics and Hospitals Conference in September, 2011. Ms. Treyz loves to coach people, businesses, and nonprofits in how to use websites and blogs for professional and personal success. Visit http://TreyzSocialMedia.com for articles on how to make the most of social media. Follow her on twitter at @ctrlsearch, and say hello!
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The Dominating LinkedIn: How to engage people and build trust in 30 days course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
Outline is not currently available, online. If you would like an outline of this training program, complete the Contact Us form at the bottom of this page.
The objective for this training is to provide the learner with a deeper knowledge within this subject matter.
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.