|Credits Hours: 2|
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Accentuate the Positive! How to make a Healthcare Listening Dashboard
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. A step-by-step guide to keeping your ears open and listening on all channels to help counteract and respond to critical comments and highlight positive ones.
30% off when you buy the full 8 webinar certification series
How do you find out what people are saying about you? Do you want to create buzz about your healthcare organization but don't know how to measure it? Listening dashboards are critical for social media success. But there are so many out there, how do you find where your community is, and then how do you measure and track your engagement there? We'll go into each channel and then look at which listening dashboards are available for each channel, go over the pros and cons of each, and finally finish with some helpful tips that go beyond channels and into patient communities such as ?Patients-Like-Me? and more.
Get Your Questions Answered:
In order to effectively answer the questions of the participants, this interactive webinar is limited to 35 people. There is also a question-and-answer session at the end of the webinar.
During this 90 minute webinar, in an easy-to-follow process, we'll cover the essential steps you can follow to take your LinkedIn profile from barely filled out to full-on success. We'll answer all of these questions and more:
1. What are some Twitter listening dashboards?
2. What are some Facebook listening dashboards?
3. What are some LinkedIn listening dashboards?
4. What are some listening dashboards that you can incorporate into your RSS reader?
5. Should you invest in an all-in-one dashboard?
6. Once you listen, what is your response strategy?
7. How do you respond to negative community feedback?
8. What paid dashboards provide the most bang for the buck?
9. How can you stay on top of potential PR disasters with your listening dashboards?
10. How do you partner with industry bloggers to help gain more followers and survey your stakeholders and patients for an offline listening dashboard?
NEW! The following bonus materials are included with this webinar:
1. Sample dashboards to manage your reputation
2. Getting clear on charting progress for each channel
3. A checklist on what is and isn't important to measure in your listening dashboards
Step-By-Step Live Demonstration:
During this webinar, we will learn the fundamentals of building a successful listening and metric dashboard, charting your efforts, gaining market share and showing ROI to stakeholders in your company. We'll check out Twitter measurement tools, LinkedIn measurement tools, website analytics tools, and both paid and free tools. We'll answer your questions with live demos. We'll even critique a few dashboards to show areas for improvement.
About the presenter:
Mazarine Treyz has blogged since 1999 and worked in healthcare environments from 1992 to 2005. She has created social media policies and procedures for organizations since 2006. She has worked everywhere from small family practitioner offices to large urban hospitals. She is a featured workshop presenter on social media for healthcare at the Texas Organization for Rural Clinics and Hospitals Conference in September, 2011. Ms. Treyz loves to coach people, businesses, and nonprofits in how to use websites and blogs for professional and personal success. Visit http://TreyzSocialMedia.com for articles on how to make the most of social media. Follow her on twitter at @ctrlsearch, and say hello!
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The Accentuate the Positive! How to make a Healthcare Listening Dashboard course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
Outline is not currently available, online. If you would like an outline of this training program, complete the Contact Us form at the bottom of this page.
The objective for this training is to provide the learner with a deeper knowledge within this subject matter.
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.