|Credits Hours: 2|
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Quickly Creating Relationships online: How to engage people, market your business and build trust in 15 minutes a day
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. A step-by-step guide to creating healthcare community and gaining credibility online
30% off when you buy the full 8 webinar certification series
So you're strapped for time. How do you do everything else you have to do, and add social media to the mix too? This webinar helps you answer that question. Building relationships and community before you need them is key in this webinar. Even if you only have 15 minutes a day, this webinar will show you step-by-step strategies that you can implement in just the amount of time you have to succeed with online marketing, and digital community building for your professional life and for your healthcare company.
Get Your Questions Answered:
In order to effectively answer the questions of the participants, this interactive webinar is limited to 35 people. There is also a question-and-answer session at the end of the webinar.
During this 90 minute webinar, in an easy-to-follow process, we'll cover the essential steps you can follow to take your LinkedIn profile from barely filled out to full-on success. We'll answer all of these questions and more:
1. If you only have 15 minutes, what can you do on Twitter?
2. If you only have 15 minutes, what can you do on LinkedIn?
3. If you only have 15 minutes, what can you do on Facebook?
4. How can you write a blog post in 15 minutes?
5. What are some quick ways to write comments to link back to your blog?
6. How can you get more engagement on your blog in 15 minutes a day?
7. What are some cheap or free ways to show your progress and keep yourself motivated?
8. How do you show people what you know without bragging?
9. How can you make and upload a YouTube video in 15 minutes, and why should you?
10. BONUS: How to figure out quickly what's working, what's not working, and how to get unbiased feedback on your efforts.
NEW! The following bonus materials are included with this webinar:
1. 15 minute a day checklist for Twitter
2. 15 minute a day checklist for LinkedIn.
3. 15 minute a day checklist for your Blog.
4. Community building: How to make friends and not spam people
Step-By-Step Live Demonstration:
During this webinar, we will learn the fundamentals of building a successful community, putting together all of your tools and helping you make a little progress each day. We'll check out automation tools, listening dashboards, responding to community members, and more, and answer your questions with live demos. We'll even critique a few participant profiles to show areas for improvement.
About the presenter:
Mazarine Treyz has blogged since 1999 and worked in healthcare environments from 1992 to 2005. She has created social media policies and procedures for organizations since 2006. She has worked everywhere from small family practitioner offices to large urban hospitals. She is a featured workshop presenter on social media for healthcare at the Texas Organization for Rural Clinics and Hospitals Conference in September, 2011. Ms. Treyz loves to coach people, businesses, and nonprofits in how to use websites and blogs for professional and personal success. Visit http://TreyzSocialMedia.com for articles on how to make the most of social media. Follow her on twitter at @ctrlsearch, and say hello!
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The Quickly Creating Relationships online: How to engage people, market your business and build trust in 15 minutes a day course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
Outline is not currently available, online. If you would like an outline of this training program, complete the Contact Us form at the bottom of this page.
The objective for this training is to provide the learner with a deeper knowledge within this subject matter.
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.