|Credits Hours: 2|
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Awesome Healthcare marketing policies: Putting it all together
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. A step-by-step guide to integrating your goals into strategy, actions, timeline and policy
30% off when you buy the full 8 webinar certification series
Now you know how to use Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and your website to gain more signups, get more kudos and more cash. How can you organize all of your knowledge into strategy, actions, timeline and policy? How do you create goals, outcomes and measurements for ROI for each of your social media channels? How can you communicate your strategy and turn it into policy? This webinar will help you get buy-in around your social media ideas, and help make sure that you can keep getting your healthcare organization more attention and better patient relationships.
Get Your Questions Answered:
In order to effectively answer the questions of the participants, this interactive webinar is limited to 35 people. There is also a question-and-answer session at the end of the webinar.
During this 90 minute webinar, in an easy-to-follow process, we'll cover the essential steps you can follow to take your social media plan from paper on your desk to actual policy. We'll answer all of these questions and more:
1. Creating your slide-deck to highlight your ideas to management
2. Giving them your one-page social media plan and turning this into policy
3. Creating timelines and measurements for your progress in social media channels
4. Communicating outcomes measurements to senior leadership
5. Tracking new FDA, IDB or HIPPA guidelines and correcting the course.
6. Getting the help you need to make your social media policies work.
7. Automation strategies for each channel to help you leave social media tasks at work
8. Expanding your influence and getting bloggers and influencers to promote you
9. Getting buy-in around your strategies. Communicating the bottom line and new marketing reality
10. Updating and evolving your strategies over time
NEW! The following bonus materials are included with this webinar:
1. Sample slide-deck to show to management
2. ROI worksheet for communicating with senior leadership
3. Automation success strategies so you don't let the policies take over your life!
4. One page social media strategy plan to make it simple
About the presenter:
Mazarine Treyz has blogged since 1999 and worked in healthcare environments from 1992 to 2005. She has created social media policies and procedures for organizations since 2006. She has worked everywhere from small family practitioner offices to large urban hospitals. She is a featured workshop presenter on social media for healthcare at the Texas Organization for Rural Clinics and Hospitals Conference in September, 2011. Ms. Treyz loves to coach people, businesses, and nonprofits in how to use websites and blogs for professional and personal success. Visit http://TreyzSocialMedia.com for articles on how to make the most of social media. Follow her on twitter at @ctrlsearch, and say hello!
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The Awesome Healthcare marketing policies: Putting it all together course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
Outline is not currently available, online. If you would like an outline of this training program, complete the Contact Us form at the bottom of this page.
The objective for this training is to provide the learner with a deeper knowledge within this subject matter.
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.