Duration: 12 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credit Hours: See individual courses for credit hours assigned.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 6 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
|Description: This Professional Designation Program includes access to 8 webinars, and describes in detail the tactics and strategy involved in Social Media for Healthcare. The individual webinars discuss; 1) Social Media for Healthcare Overview: Essentials and legal concerns, 2) Mega-Conversions for your Website: How to design and manage your online community for better reputation management and profit, 3) Dominating Twitter: How to engage people and build a massive following in 30 days, 4) Dominating LinkedIn: How to engage people and build trust in 30 days, 5) Blogging for Healthcare: How to create a successful blog, even if you're not a writer! 6) Accentuate the Positive! How to make a Healthcare Listening Dashboard, 7) Quickly Creating Relationships online: How to engage people, market your business and build trust in 15 minutes a day, and 8) Awesome Healthcare marketing policies: Putting it all together. |
Purchasing this program provides you with access to all the 'Social Media for Healthcare' webinars for the following 12 months.
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
The Social Media for Healthcare Professional Certification Program includes these individual courses:
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.