Duration: 0.6 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 1
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Renal System
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. The kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra comprise the renal system, which regulates fluid volume, mineral composition, and acidity in the body. The renal system accomplishes this by reabsorbing water and inorganic electrolytes, and by regulating excretion. This course, RENAL ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY, is divided into two sections.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The Renal System course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
1. Course Information
2. Interface Tour
3. Course Overview
5. Renal Circulation and Structure
6. The Nephron
7. Progress Check
RENAL PHYSIOLOGY I
9. Filtration and Excretion
10. Regulation of Inorganic Ion Levels
11. Regulation of Fluid Volume
12. Regulation of Blood pH
13. Hormone Production and Secretion
RENAL PHYSIOLOGY II
16. Glomerulus and PCT
17. Loop of Henle
18. DCT and Collecting Duct
19. Glomerular Filtration Rate (GFR)
20. Serum Creatinine
21. Creatinine Clearance
22. Urine Protein
23. Progress Check
Identify the contribution of each section of the nephron to kidney function.
Describe the flow of blood through the kidney.
Distinguish between filtration, secretion, and reabsorption.
Describe the countercurrent mechanism.
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.