Duration: 0.6 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 1
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Diabetic Retinopathy: Treatment
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. Diabetic retinopathy refers to diabetes-related complications that affect the retina and cause vision loss. This course provides an overview of treatments for diabetic retinopathy and discusses the specific interventions used to alleviate neovascularization, macular edema, and other related complications. Treatment options for nonproliferative diabetic retinopathy (NPDR), proliferative diabetic retinopathy (PDR), and associated complications are introduced, and surgical and pharmacological interventions for clinically significant macular edema are described.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The Diabetic Retinopathy: Treatment course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
1. Course Information
2. Interface Tour
3. Course Overview
5. Nonproliferative Diabetic Retinopathy (NPDR)
6. Pharmaceutical Options
7. Panretinal Laser Photocoagulation (PRP)
8. Complications from PDR
9. Progress Check
11. Laser Therapy
12. Alternative Treatments
13. Progress Check
List the treatment strategies for nonproliferative diabetic retinopathy (NPDR)
Describe surgical and pharmaceutical interventions for proliferative diabetic retinopathy (PDR)
Describe treatment options for the complications of diabetic retinopathy
Describe standard and alternative treatments for macular edema
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.