Duration: 1 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 1
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $95.00
Training Program: 21 CFR Part 211 Subpart D: Equipment
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
The 21 CFR Part 211 Subpart D, Equipment Course discusses both the design and construction requirements for lubrication and coolants, documentation requirements, personnel training requirements, equipment identification, and the maintenance and cleaning requirements of automatic and electronic equipment. This course is included in the 21 CFR PART 211 Employee Certification Program. Students will need to answer multiple-choice final assessment and achieve the 80% passing grade to receive a certificate of completion, which is available immediately after completion.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
Since our inception, BioPharma Institute has helped many corporations fulfill their training needs via online training courses, which are recognized across a great array of biotech, pharma, and healthcare industries. We have been in the business for more than two decades and we are definitely a training organization you can trust.
Our eLearning system comes with easy-to-use learning tools, such audio and visual content, pregress checks, and more. What's more, we offer an automated tracking system that allows employers to educate their employees and maintain their training records with exceptional ease. If you are looking for comprehensive and flexible online learning solutions, you won't go wrong choosing the BioPharma Institute's online programs.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The 21 CFR Part 211 Subpart D: Equipment course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
Outline is not currently available, online. If you would like an outline of this training program, complete the Contact Us form at the bottom of this page.
The objective for this training is to provide the learner with a deeper knowledge within this subject matter.
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.