Duration: 2 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 2
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Electronic Records.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $195.00
Training Program: Electronic Signatures & Records - 21 CFR Part 11
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
The Food and Drug Administration established a set of rules for electronic signatures and electronic records back in 1997. The Electronic Signatures & Records- 21 CFR Part 11 Course is designed to explain why these regulations were developed, and the roles they play in accordance to other sections of 21 CFR. Students will have the chance to explore the general concepts of security in a Part 11 compliant system. Course completion requirements include passing an online, multiple-choice final assessment.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
For over two decades, BioPharma Institute has been providing comprehensive and flexible online training solutions for thousands of organizations across the pharmaceutical, healthcare, and biotechnology industries. Our eLearning solutions make it extremely convenient for professionals to upgrade their skills within a flexible schedule, and without having to allocate time to conduct or attend live training programs.
Each course is designed to engage students via an active learning process with tools such as live and recorded seminars, online books, high quality animations, and more. You can rest assured that we cater to both small-scale and large-scale training requests as well.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The Electronic Signatures & Records - 21 CFR Part 11 course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
1. Course Information
2. Interface Tour
3. Course Overview
5. The Need for Part 11
6. Electronic Records
7. Developer vs. User Requirements
9. General Concepts
11. Open and Closed Systems
12. Data Management
14. General Concepts
15. Electronic Signatures
18. Supporting Procedural Infrastructure
PART 11 SYSTEMS
21. Security Issues
Describe how the need for regulations on electronic records led to the creation of Part 11.
Identify the Part 11 regulations and their scope.
Explain how Part 11 relates to other sections of 21 CFR. Describe why Part 11 compliance makes both legal and business sense.
Explain the FDA trickle-down theory of regulation. Identify the main areas of security concern and the implications of threats in these areas.
Explain how passwords are used to protect data and the importance of NOT sharing passwords.
All Courses in the Electronic Records Catalog:
|Electronic Signatures & Records - 21 CFR Part 11: The Food and Drug Administration established a set of rules for electronic signatures and electronic records back in 1997. The Electronic Signatures & Records- 21 CFR Part 11 Course is designed to explain why t ... Learn more|
|Compliance with Regulation 21 CFR Part 11 on Electronic Records and Electronic Signatures: Part 11 of Title 21 of the US Code of Federal Regulations (21CFR11) sets out requirements that computer systems must meet to satisfy the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and to assure that electronic records ... Learn more|
Online Training: The Benefits of eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's requirements
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If POs are required, request an invoice to start the procurement process
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications could be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.