Duration: 2 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 2
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Good Laboratory Practices.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $195.00
Training Program: GLP: Basic Statistics for QC Laboratories
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
This online course covers a number of practical and essential statistical techniques that are needed for the analyst working in a laboratory setting. Students will learn how and when to apply techniques to data presentation, interpretation, and analysis. Following an introduction, the course covers the following areas: presentation of data, significance, types of data, basic laboratory tests, outliers test, and a summary of the entire course at the end. Once all course requirements have been satisfied, students will have access to a certificate of completion in PDF format.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
The e-learning courses at BioPharma Institute make it convenient for businesses to train their employees on a flexible schedule without having to set aside time to attend live classes. For more than two decades, the BioPharma Institute has been providing online training solutions for thousands of organizations, spanning the biotech, pharma, and healthcare industries.
If you have been searching for a way to train your employees, effectively and economically, without having to immobilize them for a full day course, the BioPharma Institute is a training partner in whom you can place your trust. We can cater to both small-scale training requests and large-scale training, and further customize the training as per your company's requirements. Throughout the course, students will engage in active learning with the help of implements, such as voice-overs, high quality animations, videos, and more.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The GLP: Basic Statistics for QC Laboratories course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
2. Important concepts
PRESENTATION OF DATA
4. Describe and present data
5. Graphical presentation
6. Measures of location
7. Mean, median and mode
8. Bias (accuracy)
10. Measures of variance
11. Coefficient of variation
12. Precision, accuracy, bias
15. Significant figures
16. Specifications and reporting
TYPES OF DATA
18. Attribute and variable data
19. Converting data
20. Normal distribution
21. Using normal distribution
22. Population and sample
23. Central Limit Theorem
24. Interpreting distributions
25. Parametric tests
26. Transforming data
27. Use of binomial distribution
BASIC LABORATORY TESTS
30. Selecting statistical tests
31. Hypothesis testing
32. Type I and Type II errors
33. Statistical significance
34. Assessing assay variances
35. F test
36. Single-sample t test I
37. Unpaired two-sample t test I
38. Paired two-sample t test
40. Confidence intervals
41. Selecting a sample size
44. The outliers test
45. Using outliers test
Present data and results in an effective and efficient manner.
Apply significance and rounding rules to summary data.
Describe, and provide examples of, different types of laboratory data.
Use the 't' test and the 'F' test to evaluate hypotheses.
Use an outliers test to evaluate data sets.
Apply basic process capability to sequential data.
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's requirements
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If POs are required, request an invoice to start the procurement process
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications could be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.