Duration: 0.6 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 1
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Pancreatic Cancer: Cause
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. This course provides a medical background on the most common types of pancreatic cancer. It reviews the anatomy and physiology of the pancreas and describes the pathophysiology and epidemiology of pancreatic cancer.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The Pancreatic Cancer: Cause course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
1. Course Information
2. Interface Tour
3. Course Overview
ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY
5. Anatomy of the Pancreas
6. Function of the Pancreas
7. Progress Check
9. Exocrine Tumors
10. Endocrine Tumors
11. Progress Check
13. Incidence, Morbidity, and Mortality
14. Risk Factors
15. Progress Check
Describe the basic anatomy of the pancreas.
Describe the function of the pancreas in the body.
Identify the types of cells that give rise to pancreatic cancers.
Describe the types and common sites of pancreatic tumors.
Discuss the effects of pancreatic tumors on the body.
Discuss important incidence, morbidity, and mortality data related to pancreatic cancer in the US and worldwide.
Describe the risk factors associated with pancreatic cancer.
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.