Duration: 0.6 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 1
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Rheumatoid Arthritis: Diagnosis
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. A chronic, disabling condition, rheumatoid arthritis (RA) can cause joint pain and deformity. Characterized by chronic inflammation, experts believe that an autoimmune disorder causes RA. It strikes during productive adult years, between the ages of 20 and 65, with median onset at age 50. This course describes the assessment methods used for diagnosing rheumatoid arthritis.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The Rheumatoid Arthritis: Diagnosis course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
1. Course Information
2. Interface Tour
3. Course Overview
5. Clinical Assessment and Classification
6. Laboratory Tests
8. Synovial Biopsy and Fluid Analysis
9. Differential Diagnosis
10. Progress Check
Recognize and describe rheumatoid arthritis and its physical symptoms.
Explain rheumatoid arthritis diagnostic criteria and classification.
Identify rheumatoid arthritis` extra-articular manifestations.
Explain how physicians measure rheumatoid arthritis` quality of life impact.
Explain which laboratory tests and imaging techniques can aid rheumatoid arthritis diagnosis.
Describe how synovial biopsy and synovial fluid analysis can help rheumatoid arthritis management.
Explain the rheumatoid arthritis risk factors, including factors that increase severity.
Describe RA`s socioeconomic effects.
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.